Changing spark plugs on an 2003, 4.7L

Hi - looking to change the sparkplugs on a 2003 QC, 4.7, automatic transmission. Was wondering if any of you had any tips on the easiest wway to get at them - from the top, through the wheel well,
underneath?
Thanks!
Ok - I did a little searching - didn't realize these were on top by the intake and come out vertically - MUCH easier!
John wrote:

Yep, you got it. You have to take of the air intake to make it easy.
JAM
John wrote:

Yep, from the top. Remove all the intake air ducting, unbolt each coil that is attached to each plug, remove plug. You may have to remove some bracket in order to get to the nuts that hold the coils on. Easy to do, just time consuming.
Hank

And remember righty tighty lefty loosey.
beekeep
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:58:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Hehehehe - you bet. A little time consuming but at least access wasn't bad comared to what it could have been.
Thanks to all!

I remember when I got our Dak... I couldn't find the damn plugs! lol
All the years of grabbing a plug wire and following it goes out the window with coil-on-plug...
Mac