Check oil pressure

The oil pressure gauge goes down while driving but then goes back up again. I want to see if the gauge on the dash is bad so I need to attach another
pressure gauge to the engine but I can't find where to hook the hose in. Can anyone help. The vehicle is a 1996 Dodge B3500 Ram Van with a 360 cid engine with MPI. The oil pump is inside the oil pan.
screw a manual gauge into the oil pressure port. you have to remove the oil pressure sending unit. located at the rear of the block near the dist.
--
-Chris
05 CTD