Check out ESPN!!

Nascar in Cali, 115 degrees in the cars and they aren't running yet!! Friggin' crazy!

Did you hear the whiner last night after Nascar allowed drivers to get out of their cars at 1/2 time (thanks to #42) that the temp by his feet was 238*F. Suck it up, boy. <BFG>
Speaking of hot foot, how about Keselowski? I can watch that over and over.
FMB (North Mexico)

I heard just some bruise's, no broken bones. Damn lucky.
Roy

Ricky Rudd early retirement?
FMB

He announced a couple weeks ago that he was going to at the end of this season. Damn shame to see him go though.