Choice for new shocks

I have a '95 Ram 1500 2 wheel drive with 95,000 miles. It has a towing package, but I don't recall the axle ratio. Engine is a 318. I've only had it a couple months. Gets better gas mileage than the 2002 QC 4x4 I used to have. Seems it could ride a bit better than it does. Would new shocks help? If so, what would the resident experts recommend?

Ed Dowdy

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy

Joseph Myers

Suddenly, without warning, Joseph Myers exclaimed (5/2/2005 4:35 AM):

Ok, how about for a 2001 Dakota SLT 4x4 with towing package? Also not sure of the axle ratio (does it matter?). Same brands?

What's the usual life of OEM shocks on a truck like mine? It's my first Dodge and first 4x4.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Reply to