Christmas

Page 2 of 2
CSX out of Danville IL. It was the L&N when I started. 29.5 years ago... :)
Ed

Suddenly, without warning, Ed H. exclaimed (20-Dec-06 6:50 AM):

So far all I've downed is a ringneck pheasant hen (actually, my antenna did). Unfortunately, the law in the UK is that the person who hit the bird *cannot* take it (home for dinner, presumably). However, if you're lucky enuf to be in the next car, you can.
Just how many people were deliberately taking pheasant out of season, with their vehicles, for the legislature to decide a law was needed?
jmc

The Brits have some funny laws I understand...
Mike

Well, that's an easy work-around... you just need to go out in two-person pheasant-seeking hunter/killer teams. Lead tags 'em, wingman bags 'em.
Suddenly, without warning, Tom Lawrence exclaimed (22-Dec-06 12:44 AM):

Yes, we've considered that :)
jmc

You're supposed to use a gun!
beekeep - killed 3 this year.