Chrysler Town and Country after crash

check out how well the Chrysler Town and Country holds up after a major crash! I'm very impressed.
https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posernat/store/catalog/wreck.php?osCsid 28994681441418d35cb2b3ae6f118d

https://df38.dot5hosting.com/~posernat/store/catalog/wreck.php?osCsid 28994681441418d35cb2b3ae6f118d I had a 90 dodge caravan-was hit head on at 30 MPH-by a small Toyota pickup-I only received a 8 inch dent in my bumper-the Toyota was all crumbled and had to be towed away..-I was making a left turn and he was picking up a cigarette off the floor... Michael

Guess he got what he deserved, huh? ;-) never heard smoking kills.

scared the crap out of me seeing him coming straight at me and not slowing down...I was shocked at how little damage to my van...

I'll buy a new one when we get our settlement!

I bought a 1999 partly because of that no damage accident...