Code reading for FREE!!

Just a little tip for everyone. Chrysler made code reading easy, just by using your ignition switch. Turn the key on/off three times, last cycle ending on, and the ecm/pcm/sbec or smec, depending on year/model goes into
diag mode. Pre 2001 cars will reveal codes with CES lamp. 2001 and up will give digital read-out in odometer. Save your money from buying a code reader. Hope this helps....

beekeep
Bob wrote:

That doesn't work on my '99 Ram. For a free code scan I have to go to Autozone.
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:58:23 GMT, "Nosey"

beekeep
My 2000 Ram van reads out on the digital odometer. bill
--

"Bob" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:bb2Zd.30109$ snipped-for-privacy@fe11.lga...