Completely OT

I'm not quite sure how it happened but a Ruger Super Redhawk followed me home tonight. Now if I just come up with a good explanation for the wife......
Denny
Denny wrote:

http://www.oklahomaredhawks.com /
John

Can't get the page to display..sorry
Denny

Given that you now posess the most powerful handgun in the world, and can blow someone's head clean off, I have just one question for you - do you feel lucky?
Well, do ya, rabbit?
:)

Yep, I've had the Smith&Wesson model 500 for almost 2 years now.... <BG>
and can

I ain't got lucky in.......................................shit, never mind
Denny

That's BS!! You never got lucky? The lady married ya fat, floppy eared, furry ass. She has to be up for sainthood!! <GBFG>
Roy

Hey - S&W didn't have their 500 when the movie was made.... sheesh :)

Tell her it was either that or a new truck. It is a guy thing. I've been looking at the Bushmaster line for somthing a bit heavier. A couple of guy's I work with have bought a couple of different models and have been real happy with them. www.bushmaster.com
Roy

mine told me i couldnt have any more guns either. so i went out and bought a 05 cummins 2500. im bettin she lets me get the gun next time ;)

a bunny has to know his limitations...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Always easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission. (besides, now you have it)
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

When a Readhead follows you home - then you're in trouble.
beekeep