Completely OT

I'm not quite sure how it happened but a Ruger Super Redhawk followed me home tonight. Now if I just come up with a good explanation for the wife......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

All we have around here is Oklahoma Redhawks.

John

Reply to
JPH

Given that you now posess the most powerful handgun in the world, and can blow someone's head clean off, I have just one question for you - do you feel lucky?

Well, do ya, rabbit?

:)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Yep, I've had the Smith&Wesson model 500 for almost 2 years now....

and can

I ain't got lucky in.......................................shit, never mind

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Can't get the page to display..sorry

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That's BS!! You never got lucky? The lady married ya fat, floppy eared, furry ass. She has to be up for sainthood!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Tell her it was either that or a new truck. It is a guy thing. I've been looking at the Bushmaster line for somthing a bit heavier. A couple of guy's I work with have bought a couple of different models and have been real happy with them.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

try buying her flowers and then fall on your knees and beg, wabbit...

a bunny has to know his limitations...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

mine told me i couldnt have any more guns either. so i went out and bought a

05 cummins 2500. im bettin she lets me get the gun next time ;)
Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Hey - S&W didn't have their 500 when the movie was made.... sheesh :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Always easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission. (besides, now you have it)

Reply to
FMB

Say what Flip Wilson would say: The devil made me do it dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

It's just boys and their toys.

When a Readhead follows you home - then you're in trouble.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep