Coni-seal or Moog suspension parts??

Hi,
Anyone have experience with either of these brands for ball joints? Coni-seal is about half the Moog price.
Coni-seal have been around in brake parts for about 20 years so their
brake stuff must be OK. Apparently they have only recently begun with the suspension parts.
Thanks
Dave

Never heard of Coni-seal but Moog has been around for decades and has about the best reputation you can get. I've used many Moog parts over the years and never have had a problem with them.
Denny
I agree with Denny and prefer Moog over even Mopar OEM.
--
Budd Cochran

Dave, I can't do that wrote:

You often get what you pay for. You're comparing a known part from a known company against something that costs half as much from a company you've never heard of. I'de shell out the few extra pennies for the kown quality part.
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

Coni-seal have a good reputation for brake stuff and only recently have launched into the suspension parts arena.
Dave