converter bypass pipe

Page 2 of 2

who is going to "catch" me?

montana doesnt have inspections. my '05 ran straight pipe. no cat or muffler. pulled a 40' long 5th wheel camper through california. you ever heard a straight pipe cummins pulling 16000 pounds? you could hear me coming for miles. i never got stopped due to my out of state plates, although i did get a lot of looks from people i passed.
Nathan In Montana

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.