crack dully rear fender

I need to repair my dully rear fender, what is the name of what its made of, its not fiber glass????

Reply to
david loyd

PVC? Vinyl?

Reply to
GeekBoy

Also. I have seen some body shops do a quick and easy repair using a dremel tool with a sander disk on it and using lower RPMs on the hidden side.

Doing that heats up the polymer and mixes the two sides together to create a new bond surface bond on the back side. You can fill in any seen cracks on the surface and repaint..

Reply to
GeekBoy