CRD Surpise -- update

thought id post an update on the liberty's alement.
got the parts installed a few days ago, and she's been driving it around town since. she's stopped comlaining of the "miss" feel and is pleased of
course that the check engine light is out.
this was a surpise for me because i didnt figure the glow plug would come into play in 90+ degree weather. heck i dont preheat the tractor in this weather and it starts up ready to go! but like i said they said that was all the did.
--
-Chris
05 CTD
Christopher Thompson wrote:

Have you heard DC is removing the CRD option from the Liberty? They will have a diesel for the Grand Cherokee instead. http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2006-06-05-diesel_x.htm
--
Ken

i didnt hear that they were gonna remove the diesel from the liberty lineup but had heard that they were gonna have the diesel in the grand cherokee. if you ask me they should have a diesel option in both.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

American pollution laws are stopping the use of the diesel in the Liberty.

will
cherokee.
yes as ive read. but obviously there is the capability to have a clean enough diesel to run one in the Grand. and one article ive read claims the Grand to be low to mid 20's on mpg at the high. heck my liberty is getting those numbers in town. closer to 30 on the highway, even with me driving it. *grin*
--
-Chris
05 CTD