*crickets*

Page 2 of 2

Sadly there are no more like Buckly.
NotMe wrote:

More meaningless platitudes.
JAM
On 02/25/2012 02:09 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:

But have you seen anyone else "top-sig" the platitude, quote the entire previous post, then write their own little one-liner reply at the bottom? Bizarre.
On 02/25/2012 06:41 AM, NapalmHeart wrote:
phhhht...
Hey HeartBurn, quotes go at the bottom, okay? Otherwise, it ends up like this when you get a reply from someone using a decent newsreader. There's no quoted material, no context, everything was automatically stipped away along with the lame sig. And it's not just me, jmc will get an empty composition window if she replies too.

You're wrong, top poster.
On 02/29/2012 10:25 PM, NapalmHeart wrote:

I didn't top post. The composition window came up completely blank, I wrote my reply, and you're a moron.

Boo hoo. Piss off, PissBird.
On 02/25/2012 06:41 AM, NapalmHeart wrote:
phhhht..
Check everyone's headers, see which newsreaders are being used. You can't get workable replies from jmc, IGot2P, PeterD, myself, and probably others.

Don't know who you are, but I've gotten replies from all the others you listed at one time or another over the last few years.
On 02/29/2012 10:26 PM, NapalmHeart wrote:

You didn't use to post like such a moron over the last few years.
Budd used to top-post, with his sig immediately following his lines, and the prior discussion quoted below. Sure, lots of people do that.
Trouble is, Thunderbird strips away everything after the "dash-dash-space" sig delimiter, and the quoted material is lost.
Your "top-sig" and "bottom-reply" is the worst style I've ever seen. Even *your own* lines get stripped out, and there's nothing!
The OP in this thread, jmc, uses Thunderbird, and she confirmed the problem replying to Budd. Maybe she'll try replying to your top-sig posts here too.

I made a mistake when I composed the post, nothing intentional. Please disregard my crass piss off comment above, RainBird.
Ken