Cross reference transmissions?

I have a bad 94 Dodge 250 Ram van transmission, 318 motor.
I thought I found a replacement, only to find it will not work.
Is there a site out there that will cross you to other available
transmissions that will work in a 1994?
I searched for cross reference's for engine, motor, or transmission, with no luck.
I also found an older Dakota, but it has a smaller engine, and probably will not work.
Any help would be appreciated.