CTD Clutch M/S replacement

Today, twice, when I have the clutch petal to the floor and stop the truck, there doesn't seem to be an issue till I take the foot off the brake to move
it over to the go pedal and I'm already moving. The clutch is not totally disengaged. It also feels a bit like a leaky master or slave, not sure which as neither is giving an outward clue.
I'm going to change out the clutch master/slave duo. The original lasted 145k miles on my '03 HO and wouldn't mind replacing it with stock, but the one dealer I called said it would take up to 3 days for the part to come in. This was after I told him I had to be on the road to Topeka Wednesday afternoon.
So, I'll call other dealers looking for an in-stock part. I want the duo cause it doesn't need to be bled and I don't have to guess what part was bad, master or slave.
I see South Bend has an upgraded one, and I'll call them tomorrow, and Valaire also has one.
Anybody here done this 30 min job and have a preference? I put on about 25-30k a year and pull the 25' 5th about 3k a year except when I pulled it coast to coast to coast and when I drove it to Alaska. Both were 10k miles of pulling.
Oh, and when in gear, and at WOT, there is absolutely NO noticible slippage on the original clutch .
FMB (North Mexico)