Cummings Hop up.

Are there any news groups for Dodge 5.9 Cummings hopup, I would like to know what will give me the most bang for my bucks. I have a 2000 Ram250 automatic, I need more power.

It is doubtful that will will find any group that can give you info on a "Cummings". You will however find loads of info on the "Cummins" engine at www.turbodieselregister.com
Mike

Mike Simmons wrote:

Or a 2000 Ram 250.
--
Ken

As one with CTD envy, I'd be happy with it stock!
Banks and others make kits and addons, but I'd be very careful with that auto tranny and more torque.. Mac
Charles, You may want to try this site. http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/ If it isn't the best, it's pretty close. Steve