Cummins missing 5th gear

I've got a Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Cummins with 5 speed tranny. The other day I shifted into 5th and it wasn't there. It goes in, never made a sound, but
it's like being in neutral. Anybody???
Yup, you have the 5th gear nut problem. Due to harmonics, the nut that keeps the 5th gear shaft splined to the gear backs off, and voila, no more 5th gear.
TSB on the problem listed here:
http://dodgeram.info/tsb/1995/21-09-95.htm
--
Max

Thanks Max, it even shows the repair procedure.
Rambler