cummins power upgrades and transmission

I have read a lot abought how the automatic trans can't handle the power upgrades without modifications but I have the 6 speed manual does anyone know abought this transmission?

The transmission will be fine... your stock clutch might not be, depending on how much power you add. If you start to feel your clutch slipping, check out the following site:
http://www.southbendclutch.com