cummins transmission

Hi i have a dodge durango 99 5.2 liter gasoline V8 with a cummins transmission. now i need to repair the transmission. i can not find any sites with this engine-transmission combination.
I just find 5.9 liter diesel with cummins. up to year 98! do i have a strange modell??? The car is now in sweden but it is private imported from the US. also i need a repair manual for this transmission!! can anybody help me with this problem??? Many thanks Cyril
What makes you think that this transmission was built by Cummins, especially since Cummins AFAIK, doesn't build transmissions.

"CYRIL MEYER" < snipped-for-privacy@swipnet.se> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

Mabye it's a 47RE, like what's used behind the Cummins engine in the Rams that year?
This might help identify it: http://www.dodgeram.org/tech/transmission/4xre.htm
--
Ken

i would have thought that most likely it was a 46re, i dont think that the bolt pattern of the bell housing to the Cummins is the same as the bell housing pattern for the 5.2/5.9 v8. i could be wrong though.
--
Chris

Cyril:
It is highly unlikely that you have a Cummins transmission since they do not manufacture transmissions, only diesel engines. It is also unlikely that you have a transmission out of a Dodge truck with a Cummins engine. Do you know if the transmission that is currently in the truck is the one that the vehicle was built with or has someone done a transmission swap? If you are certain that the trans in the truck is one original one, email me with the VIN number and I will look up on Chryco's records and find out what trans you actually have. Then you will know what service info you need.
Hope this helps!
Mike