D150 Wont Fire

Recently replaced the head gasket replaced on my '90 PU. I have spark, compression, fuel, no broken wires... It just won't fire. Prior to this the truck ran strong, just got too hot.
I've bypassed the fuel system, even shot starter fluid into it. Any tips or tricks? It turns over strong - it just won't fire. Any advice is greatly apreciated.
Tsam1 wrote:

Make sure your distributer is installed correctly.
--
Ken