Dakota 99 - "no bus" error

(sorry for my bad english - I speak french...)
Hello,
My father in law have a Dodge Dakota 1998, 5.2 L. His truck just stop and the error code "no bus" appear in the odometer. Her have to wait minutes or
hours before the truck start again - but it start... then stop after minutes or hours.
He have change the coil (coy ???), then the pickup coil, gaz pump, and the issue persist. Next step will be to change the crank sensor.
Do you have any suggestion (or more questions to ask, because I'm a neweber in this matter...) ?
Thanks for him !
Morpheus
Add pictures here
✖
Translated via Babelfish.com traduit par l'intermédiaire de babelfish.com "No Bus" means a bad data connection between computers. Because the engine quits, it is probably a problem with the engine's computer. Before replacing parts, check all electrical connections, especially the ground wires for all the computers. Sorry, I don't know where those wires are, or what color they are. "No Bus" signifie un mauvais raccordement de données entre les ordinateurs. Puisque le moteur stoppe, c'est probablement un problème avec l'ordinateur du moteur. Avant de remplacer des pièces, vérifiez tous les raccordements électriques, particulièrement les fils de masse pour tous les ordinateurs. Désolé, je ne sais pas où ces fils sont, ou quelle couleur ils sont.
message

Add pictures here
✖
just for the info : in this specific case, the problem was caused by a defect remote starter (hope it's the good expression in english... mean : to start the truck remotly). My father in law disconnect it, and since, all is ok.
Cheers !
Morpheus.
message

Add pictures here