Dakota Fog Light

This morning i hit a patch of black ice , spun sideways across the road into a snowbank. i broke off my passenger fog light. light still works. my question do i have to buy a new fucisa or can i just buy a
new mounting bracket for the light ? the mounting bracket broke from around the light. thanks
I think you can only buy 1 complete light. I epoxyed mine reinforced break with fiberglass.