Dakota hard at work!

You all might want to look at what my dakota did this weekend. If it falls apart tomorrow I have no complaints. Did some heavy duty logging with it.
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking search for: Update on wormy white oak :-)
Enjoy Lyndell P.S. It is hard to see the truck for all the tractors in the way but it is indeed a dakota. If I would have had a ram dually I would have used it instead. :-)

Sorry to bother you , could you tell me how to get to the chat room in this group,I've been trying but no luck, It sounds like you know what your doing Thanks Ken
On Nov 19, 5:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

There is no chat room..
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:06:01 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You can't get there from here.. sorry
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ken, this is one big chat room. Anything can and usually is talked about here. Some of the more anal folks like a "OT:"(off topic) in the subject line if it is not about Dodge trucks. One thing you must have to play here is a thick skin. Also these folks don't suffer fools and bs'ers at all.
Roy

by putting ON-Topic in the header.. *eg*