Dakota steering parts.

My truck is leaking some steering fluid, so i want to replace my steering pump and rack. Here in Chile the oficial dealer charges me us$ 360 for the pump and us$1350 for the rack. In autopartswarehouse.com they have those remanufactured for us$69 and us$220 each. Did you recomend those parts remanufactured? Any idea? What else should i replace?

CLT.

Reply to
CLT