Dakota Transmission Identification

Hello Group... Do you know what transmission I have in my truck...I know it is a 42RE Transmission but I am looking for the part number...apparently there are
lots and I cant find a tag...
2001 Dodge Dakota, 2WD 3.9 litre engine VIN: 1B7GL 2AXC1 S1028 57 Glove Box Tag for Auto trans: DGB DGK Will any of these ones fit??
52119835AA
52119834AB
Thanks for your help...
Steve

The part number is stamped in the main case on the drivers side just above the pan gasket.

This unit is for a 4WD.

This unit is listed for '00 and '01 2WD, it should work but might need a computer flash.