Dakota Window Regulator

Page 1 of 2
I pushed to hard on the crank of my frozen window this morning.
The window separated from the mounts that hold it to the regulator.
Anyone have any tips on how the reattach the window?
JAM
Add pictures here
✖

Silicone
Add pictures here
✖

Unfortunately, silicone will not hold, I would use a two part epoxy.
Mike
Add pictures here
✖

You are wrong.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 4, 9:21 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

silicone is hit or miss whether it holds. I've had some hold for a year and some I've had to take back apart in a week. Just get the epoxy from the local NAPA store and be done with it......unless you "like" doing the same job twice..
JAM..be sure you dig out the old epoxy and make sure the glass is squeeky clean before putting it back together.
Denny
Add pictures here
✖
Denny wrote:

Thanks for the in formation.
I'll look around and see what's available.
JAM
Add pictures here
✖

Of course I am.... what do I know????
Mike
Add pictures here
✖

not much , when you say I WOULD , i have and i know and could care less what you WOULD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 5, 2:09 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hey Sam. Give up. You're making yourself look like a moron.
You can use silicone on your own glass all you want and I promise I won't care....
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

Denny, it's too late for Sam...
FMB (North Mexico)
Add pictures here
✖

Looks like it is about time to put on the rubber gloves.
Add pictures here
✖
Suddenly, without warning, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com exclaimed (1/5/2010 2:09 AM):

Hey, boys, look: Someone new to play with!
::sits back to watch the show::
jmc
Add pictures here
✖

You know you could always be baking us some cookies while you're watching...... <G>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

That would be fine, if they weren't all eaten before they got to us... It really hurts to get a box, only to find a few cookie crumbs left in it, and a "sorry about that" note... <bg>
Add pictures here
✖

You got a box??????? I'm hurt..................... <BG>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

You got a box??????? I'm hurt..................... <BG>
Denny
Hurt??? I'm friggin' shattered!! We didn't get nothin', nada, not a thing.
Jodi! This is sooo wrong!
<BFG>
Roy
Add pictures here
✖

I think she's gonna ignore all these hurt feelings.........
Denny
Add pictures here
✖
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (1/6/2010 4:57 PM):

She has no access to usenet during work...
jmc
Add pictures here
✖

She has no access to usenet during work...
jmc-
Excuses-excuses I want a tracking number on these boxes....... <G>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (1/6/2010 4:46 PM):

The boxes are in the mail. Really! I'm surprised you didn't get them yet. Must be the holidays....
jmc
Add pictures here
✖