Dang Rabbits.

On alt.rv theres a question on how to stop a rabbit from eating wires. I figured someone here might be able to give a good answer!

Distract him with bowling balls or da machine.
FMB (North Mexico)

You need real wires, they won't bite. Stop using wires made of lettuce.

Send over a couple of crave cases of white castles and I'll let ya in on the secret.......
Denny

Secret, my skinny ass!!!
A month hooked up to "the machine" is no secret.<BFG>
Roy

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:13:08 -0400, Denny wrote:

I'd be scared of the secret if i was you miles =)
--
Chris
05 CTD

Hey, at least we know that the wabbit is not in jail, like we thought he might have been

Jail..no Working my ass off....yup Tis that time of year when tractors and combines hit the road to piss off everybody. I'm starting to think I've lost my touch...I've only been flipped off twice so far.
You guys have fun
Bugs
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:05:20 -0400, Denny wrote:

your not staying on the highway long enough or at the right time of day. try using gear 6 instead of 8 and only half trottle...should get you the desired results, heck i get flipped off more than that on a 30hp compact. (Farm Trac 270DTC)
or maybe you need a bigger combine *grin*
--
Chris
05 CTD

That's what I'm doing wrong, I'm in 15th on the road.... I wonder what the flippers would think if they knew the person they were flipping off had an ar beside the seat... Never know when a rogue groundhog will show up... <BFG>

JD 9600....... Even Roy's ass ain't that wide.....
Denny

High speed internet is probably part of the "rights" inmates have now..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Does he get conjugal visits with the machine when in the 'pokey'? Oh, never mind, plenty of real machines in the pokey...
FMB (North Mexico)
<snip>

umm.. maybe that's why they call it the pokey?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I wonder if there are any systems that let inmates have internet access? They don't have any internet access in Michigan, at least inside a secure facility.
Ken

chris thompson wrote:

Yep, I am. After what happened to me when I ate white castles. Does it involve a finger being pulled?
Denny wrote:

I tried White Castles ONCE...and that was a few times too many. Those things are disgusting! Are the patties really made by Purina?

I'll defer to Denny on this one...