Dark brake fluid

My 98 Ram 1500 5.9L has some dark brake fluid at 92,000 miles. When is a good time to change the brake fluid (since I'm the second owner, it may have
been done already, but who knows?)? Thanks, Phil

Every two years.
Al
I flush mine yearly, I think most people don't even bother.
--
Billy K
95 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4

It's no different with or without ABS... unless you let the resevoir run dry. First, siphon the fluid from the resevoir, and re-fill with fresh fluid. Open up the right rear bleeder, and expel 1/4 of the total fluid into a catch can. Re-fill the resevoir, and do the same to the left rear. I do this with a hand-held vacuum pump, so it's a one-person operation. Since I do it along with a tire rotation, and the wheels are already off, the entire job takes about 15 minutes.