dash light up

I Have 2007 3500 Cummins 5.9.Since the cold weather the dash board has been lighting up when you start as it should.The problem is some of the indicater
lights are staying on.ie Air bag ,check engine ,brake and low fuel.They stay on for maybe 5min and will go on /off for another 5 then return to normal..Do I need to go to dealer and reboot computer or is this something more serious?PS this is my third Cummins 92/99 and 07 and I loved them all
Frango wrote:

If it's still under warranty I'd let the dealer take care of it.
--
Ken

My best guess is the Canbus connector is loose at the back of the dash. Let the dealer open it up...too much chance of breaking the plastic tabs on the dash panels. Let the dealer break them, not you. Steve

I lost my cannibus connection........too......
sure would like a new one.
:)
oh...... it's spelled different?
oooops.....
~:~ marsh ~takes a toke.....hopes he's not thinking outloud again~ ~:~

Yep - I agreee it sounds like a loose connection. As it warms up, and things expand (ever so slightly), it makes a positive connection again.