Dealer Seat Covers

Does anyone know where I can purchase dealer seat covers for a 2001 Dakota online (or equivalent quality)?

Reply to
Jerry

If you mean the factory seat upholstery you can get them at

Look in the collision parts catalog. If you want the cheap plastic bag covers that the service department uses to protect the seat during service, I have no idea. Maybe a dealer will give you a couple if you ask nice.

Reply to
Nosey

I'm just looking for some nice seat covers to protect the upholstry. I've seen people here talking about purchasing dealer seat covers and spending a decent amount of money to get them.

Reply to
Jerry