Dear Kevin Harvick

I have been a faithful fan over the last couple of years and have purchased many a gallon of Shell gas for my Dodge van. HOWEVER, I can not continue and support your new sponser and drink that stuff that
tastes like it just came out of the horse. Perhaps you could talk the Bacardi about a sponsership?