Delo 400 vs. Delvac

Threaded View

Are there any studies out there that compare Chevron's Delo 400 to Mobile's
Delvac diesel oils?

I usually run Delo, but in my last discussion about synthetic oils, someone
mention Delvac.  I am about to change my oil.  I decided to stay with Delo
or Delvac.  Which is a better quality, or are they basically the same.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
03 Ram3500 Cummins

Re: Delo 400 vs. Delvac

Bob:

Both are very good oils.  Here is a website that will tell you more than you
every wanted to know about oil..... enjoy!!

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Mike