Denny found asleep in a refrigerator!

Page 1 of 2
When asked why he was sleeping there he said" It's a westinghouse isn't it"?
beekeep

Roy
How about an empty one?
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

Must have been a boring evening yesterday huh?? At least I know I'm loved.. <VBG>
Denny

The football game was a flag fest and greg had tossed this out. You know how it goes.
>At least I know I'm loved.
I'm sure by the kids and Kim but the rest of us? Ya gettin' too close to broke back mountain? I know your elbow is screwed up but.....
<GBFG>
Roy

I didn't get through the first half of the skins game.
Actually I just thought this place could use a little levity. It could be worse Denny, like the downstairs of a two story outhouse. But then again that was way back when Budd had a sense of humor.
beekeep

You may or may not read about this. N-car at post race inspection found that RCR had modified their wheels to release air pressure. Not in the rule book but a performance enhancement none the less. Kinda like the schocks they took away from the 48 during last years chase. Told RCR not to do it again. Be interesting if Harvick has been doing the same with the BGN car as well. Wonder how fast they will be next week.
Roy

sounds like something snoball would come up with.
beekeep

No Greg, it wasn't a spoof... you just don't understand the physics involved.....
;^)
Mike

<groan> <VBG> Denny

It was on speed vision late last night. Haven't heard a thing since. You'd think there would be a retraction.
Roy

This AP article claims Speed doesn't plan on retracting anything: http://tinyurl.com/lcvnw
--
Ken

Given Ncar's position on most everything else I can see why it would deny it happened. Although, given the money SV get's for broadcasting Ncar stuff you'd think that if there was any question off inaccuratre reporting the reporter would be gone. Maybe they both will hope it goes away. This weekends race should be telling, especially the BGN where Harvick has dominated.
Roy

beekeep

I noticed that fox had reported the denial of rcr and ncar. But ncar hasn't mentioned it on their web page. Typical head in the sand, wish it would go away position they usually take when a screw up occurs.
Roy

Here we go, 4pm on the ncar site is a bit thay say's burton is pissed off about the report. Odd, the story has been out there for almost 48 hours and finally a response is put together. Speed vision is not backing away from the story at all. This weeks race should be real telling.
Roy

Greg I tried to shoot this up earlier for you, but I guess it did not make it, so here.
This one is for you and the old bastards in here, you all should remember it.
http://members.cox.net/azwiley1/BSer.htm

Damn, it would seem that the world is upside down. <VBG>
Thanks for posting it Larry, haven't seen it for a long time.
Roy
No worries man, I still have all the files from the no very defunct AADT site that was being worked on many many moons ago!