Denny found asleep in a refrigerator!

I bet that'd be some interesting browsing........ fond memories..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup, some real funny stuff

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Those were the good old days. I didn't know anyone had that one archived.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I'll have to look and see if I still have our Thanksgiving picture.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Maybe I'll have to sit down, throw some of the stuff back together and post it all up there!

Reply to
azwiley1

Man, I have stuff from Tom L., Gary G., Budd and some others that I could dust off.

Reply to
azwiley1

Found it.

\~honeybs\dodgeng.jpg beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Oh shit.. I think that was a personal attack and the lawyers are warming up their beemers... Mac

mac davis

Bring it on!!! I'd forgotten all about the turkey Greg posted. That went back a few years...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I hate saying it but this almost seems like a aadt Budd funeral.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Some of it is still out on the web:

Nosey

It is amazing how things can change in a few years. But, the signs were beginning to appear at the end.

Roy

Reply to
Roy