Denny found asleep in a refrigerator!

Page 2 of 2

I bet that'd be some interesting browsing........ fond memories.. <BG>
Denny

Yup, some real funny stuff<G>
Roy

I'll have to look and see if I still have our Thanksgiving picture.
beekeep
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:33:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Found it.
http://www.radix.net \~honeybs\dodgeng.jpg
beekeep
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:09:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Oh shit.. I think that was a personal attack and the lawyers are warming up their beemers... Mac
Maybe I'll have to sit down, throw some of the stuff back together and post it all up there! <VBFTEG>

azwiley1 wrote:

Some of it is still out on the web: http://web.archive.org/web/20020123133409/http://www.aadt.cc /
--
Ken

Those were the good old days. I didn't know anyone had that one archived.
beekeep
Man, I have stuff from Tom L., Gary G., Budd and some others that I could dust off.

I hate saying it but this almost seems like a aadt Budd funeral.
beekeep

It is amazing how things can change in a few years. But, the signs were beginning to appear at the end.
Roy