Denny's Day!!!!!!!

Sunday is Denny's big Day!!
He will probably spend today hiding Easter eggs all over the place for the kids. Then in the morning fight with the kids over who gets to eat them!

Everybody have a Happy Easter!!!
Roy

I made them....I eat them. To heck with the kids..... <G>
Going over to my sisters for a carry-in dinner. Most of the family shows up so it's a good time. Weather is good so the kids can go outside.
Happy Easter!!
Denny