Denny's Day !!!!

We all should take a moment to thank our resident floppy eared friend for all the work he has been doing. As you know, this is his holiday! He has bustin' his furry tail getting Easter baskets made, coloring and hiding eggs and all the other things a rabbit does as Easter approaches.

Thanks Pal!!

Everybody enjoy the day!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Thankyou Denny :)))))

Reply to
Dale Yonz

And why does he hide all those eggs? Because he doesn't want us to know he's been boinking chickens!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Boinking chickens???? That must be why he let Red and Mac share "the machine"

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Good idea! I wasn't here for the big day, but thanks, Denny.. good job!

Note to self: when in Baja, don't go into town when the gringos are on spring break and the Mexicans are celebrating Easter.. WOW!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Ya feeling your age bro??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Only up here... I feel a lot younger in Baja... I'm a "junior" down there..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Where has Denny been? I hope nothing like this has happened:

Nosey

Denny is okay. Getting equipment ready for farming and other busy stuff. Oh! Have to add that he is dismayed at the fit of his new pink rabbit suit. It would appear that there weren't enough X's for him to squeeze his fat ass into it. It was sent back to California Car Covers for alterations.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

???? He has been accused of a bunch of things but this???

Getting equipment ready for farming and other busy stuff. Oh!

Easy there. You haven't seen the new Denny..

Denise

Reply to
Denise

Is this the new Denny? Denn_ise!? ;^)

Reply to
Nosey

Did Omar, the tent maker, go out of business?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Ya hot shit!! Ya used it before I had a chance to.

Well guys, it would seem that our resident furry friend may have had a bit of micro surgery done. Note the new name. Have to say when I last saw him he was developing quite a rack, if ya know what I mean. So, now the problem is getting a unisex rabbit suit for him,er, her. Damn now we will never know who the hell will be coming out of the box. Maybe they will be able to shoot better now, perhaps combine their scores.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WTF you doing looking at my rack???????