Denny: Your office chair

Page 1 of 3
All it needs is a cup holder and you're all set!
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber ‘495 Mac
https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
✖

ground.<VBG>
Roy
Add pictures here
✖

It doesn't have a carrot holder either.
beekeep
Add pictures here
✖

to fall down. Reminds me of the ad "I've fallen and can't get up" Pics of a furry pink rabbit on it's back, legs and arms flailing, with carrot's all over the ground come to mind. <GBFG>
Roy
Add pictures here
✖
Now this just ain't funny.. A couple of guys at work are threatening to get that for me the next trip to Ft. Wayne. I told them I'd only use it if'n it had John Deere stickers on it. <VBG>
Bunch of damned smart asses around here......
Denny

Add pictures here
✖

✖

bigger wheels... *g*
Mac
✖

Bro, he is probably concerned due to the load range of the tires it is shipped with. Deep down inside, ol'wide ride knows that we are truly looking out for him. That being said, perhaps we can find one that has tracks under it. <BFG>
Roy

Add pictures here
✖

I suspect even load range "E" would be marginal.
;^)
Mike
Hey this is fun bein' on the givin' side rather than the gittin' side..
;^)

Add pictures here
✖

Exactly Mike. Although I don't really think marginal is the word I'd use. I think simply put, ain't no tire going to carry that wide ride. That is why I suggested a track model, to get totally away from any chance of failure.
Roy

Add pictures here
✖

I gotta love this thread, getting ribbed by some of the best. Ole Roy talking about weight and tracks, he should know all about it. Working for the RR cause public highways couldn't handle his girth. He even rides the train to work so's he don't have to have one of those cars with the big yellow sign run interference for him on the interstate. Then we have ole delicate ass. He's just having fun cause we all ain't talking about seat heaters. The old Mac, he's probably the most normal one. He started it and then backed off to watch. Then Greg and Langerhans, they are meer rookies compared to Roy when it comes to weight. Now I gotta head to work so have fun all!! <VBG>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

I just don't get it. Mac finds something that might make "wide ride's" day a little easier and take's the time to post it. A few of us take the time to offer ideas that might make it more comfortable and safer for him. All this solely as concerned friends who don't want to see a injured rabbit. Does he appreciate this gesture of concern? Fuck no!! He lash's out and call some of us names. Poor Mac, fur face actually called him "normal", that could bring about a relapse to the "haze". I guess somebody must have pissed on wide rides carrot's to cause him to say such hurtful things to his friends. I feel especially bad for Mike, calling him delicate ass. That wasn't called for. We don't turn on Mike until it is cold out, then we get him about is girly man seats. <GBMFG>
Roy
Add pictures here
✖

liberties. You're all obviously prejudice against him because he believes in the Easter Bunny. He has every right to express his furry ass point of views without everyone here making him the victim. You guys better be careful before the National Park Ranger arrests you for perpetrating such hate crimes against the furry little guy. You gave his brother Peter a hard time and made him sore at all of us and everyone knows you can’t do business with a sore Peter. What’s next? Are you going to attack his parents Flopsy and Mopsy? It’s no wonder why Budd gets so upset.
Beekeep
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:46:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

I thought he WAS the Easter Bunny??
Mac
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

gets egged....
Denny

Add pictures here
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

Who do you think your kidding??? Any egg you get your paws on get's made into a omelet.<BFG>
Roy

Add pictures here
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

Now that one I can't argue with for a minute!!! LMFAO
I had to get another one. A MN 91/30 laminated. That's only nine rifles and two handguns this year. Kim is stressed!! <VBG>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

Would I ever tell a fib about you???<G>

I'd like to go to the range but it is my right shoulder that is screwed up. I was think leaving the ar home and taking the sig's but the recoil.. I'd like to get out of this without any surgery. So no playing yet.
Roy

Add pictures here
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

Do bears shit in the woods??????

Any defensive pistol training involves shooting with the weak hand. So there is your excuse to go plink. Just be sure to tuck your right hand in your rt rear pocket when you shoot.
Denny

Add pictures here
✖
(beekeep) wrote:

Very good. Should be real interesting putting a few 357sig's down range with just the weak hand.
Roy

Add pictures here
✖