Denny: Your office chair

All it needs is a cup holder and you're all set!

mac davis

He better get some out riggers for it or his wide ass will be on the ground.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It doesn't have a carrot holder either.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

After a second look, I question the weight capacity. Don't want my pudgy pal to fall down. Reminds me of the ad "I've fallen and can't get up" Pics of a furry pink rabbit on it's back, legs and arms flailing, with carrot's all over the ground come to mind.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Now this just ain't funny.. A couple of guys at work are threatening to get that for me the next trip to Ft. Wayne. I told them I'd only use it if'n it had John Deere stickers on it.

Bunch of damned smart asses around here......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Pal, we are just looking out for ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hmmmm? I wonder if comes with heated leather?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I don't think you can get heated leather, but here's an appropriate slipcover:

Langerhans

Well... when I showed you the plan for the office chair, you said it needed bigger wheels... *g*

Mac

mac davis

pretty good, but the bunny looks a bit umm.... "under nourished" for our fuzzy friend.... Mac

mac davis

Bro, he is probably concerned due to the load range of the tires it is shipped with. Deep down inside, ol'wide ride knows that we are truly looking out for him. That being said, perhaps we can find one that has tracks under it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Note, they are only for the back of the chair. Not that our rabbit could cram his ass into a chair.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I suspect even load range "E" would be marginal.

;^)

Mike

Hey this is fun bein' on the givin' side rather than the gittin' side..

;^)

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Exactly Mike. Although I don't really think marginal is the word I'd use. I think simply put, ain't no tire going to carry that wide ride. That is why I suggested a track model, to get totally away from any chance of failure.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I gotta love this thread, getting ribbed by some of the best. Ole Roy talking about weight and tracks, he should know all about it. Working for the RR cause public highways couldn't handle his girth. He even rides the train to work so's he don't have to have one of those cars with the big yellow sign run interference for him on the interstate. Then we have ole delicate ass. He's just having fun cause we all ain't talking about seat heaters. The old Mac, he's probably the most normal one. He started it and then backed off to watch. Then Greg and Langerhans, they are meer rookies compared to Roy when it comes to weight. Now I gotta head to work so have fun all!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I just don't get it. Mac finds something that might make "wide ride's" day a little easier and take's the time to post it. A few of us take the time to offer ideas that might make it more comfortable and safer for him. All this solely as concerned friends who don't want to see a injured rabbit. Does he appreciate this gesture of concern? Fuck no!! He lash's out and call some of us names. Poor Mac, fur face actually called him "normal", that could bring about a relapse to the "haze". I guess somebody must have pissed on wide rides carrot's to cause him to say such hurtful things to his friends. I feel especially bad for Mike, calling him delicate ass. That wasn't called for. We don't turn on Mike until it is cold out, then we get him about is girly man seats.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I think you're all persecuting the little wabbit and violating his personal liberties. You're all obviously prejudice against him because he believes in the Easter Bunny. He has every right to express his furry ass point of views without everyone here making him the victim. You guys better be careful before the National Park Ranger arrests you for perpetrating such hate crimes against the furry little guy. You gave his brother Peter a hard time and made him sore at all of us and everyone knows you can?t do business with a sore Peter. What?s next? Are you going to attack his parents Flopsy and Mopsy? It?s no wonder why Budd gets so upset.

Beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I thought he WAS the Easter Bunny??

Mac

mac davis

You guys just keep on wondering....... You'll find out when when your house gets egged....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Who do you think your kidding??? Any egg you get your paws on get's made into a omelet.

Roy

Reply to
Roy