Detailing

I have a 2006 2500 Ram that I want to clean the inside. It is a truck. A work truck. It has handprints on the steering wheel, door panels, door handles, etc, where over time, body oil has deposited, along with Rotella and all.

I would like to go over this grimy area and clean it, but don't want to dry it all out from the cleaners. What would be a good thing to clean up the leather/vinyl/naugahyde areas described?

TIA

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B

I'm going to try a steam cleaner and some Scotch foaming seat cleaner with Scotchguard. I'm old school as far as Armor All is concerned. Clean with a good strong diluted,cleaner once, Armor All, then don't let it get so dirty. I like the Meguiar's line, pretty much don't use anything else anymore. You can register at the Meguiar's forum and get some real good feedback, the actual top guys there read the forum messages, and will answer your questions on the forum. You can't beat that.

Reply to
stolarskin

Diluted Purple Power or Simple Green. Then once clean 303 protectant to keep it in good shape. Stay away from Armor All unless you want it to dry and crack.

Reply to
Steve W.