Detroit's darkest hour

Page 2 of 2

I can't believe you 2 guys are still posting in this silly thread. Good grief! Thanks for crossposting and have a nice day! Just call each other on the phone and get it all straightened out.

Yes.
Based on your experience as an owner. An owner who doesn't know the difference between an axle bearing and a wheel bearing. What state do you live in?

Why are you asking an auto mechanic for statistical data? Could you possibly be any more absurd? I am giving you the benefit of my observations, fuck me that I didn't know to keep detailed records starting back in 1979 when I first worked in a dealership. I'd really like to give you the statistics for 1983, it was a harsh winter, but I was a little busy fixing vehicles, I didn't have time to stand there with a clip board with my tie tucked into my shirt. Tell ya what, -YOU- invent the time machine and we'll both go back together and you can watch over my shoulder. Sounds fair to me.

Apparently, something that is bursting your bubble big time.

You've added no comments so I'll just assume that there is no disagreement and you actually learned something.

Read again, pay more attention to where I say "the number of lock out hubs I've replaced during my years in GM and Ford dealerships,"

Since the size of the vehicle has nothing to do with the fact that added components and complexity adds to the likelihood of more frequent failure.

Why would you even bother to ask given that earlier in your reply, you expressed dissatisfaction with my methods of recall. You'll just have to use your imagination since I can't produce the laboratory grade test results tabulated on a fleet of Cray super computers amatorized according to congressional voting districts and cross checked against blood type.

No, but you probably do since it seems to have upset you so.

So, go buy a Super Duty with vacuum locking hubs and get back to me in a few years and tell me all about "silly" when your truck won't pass an emissions test because the seals in the vacuum hubs are leaking and setting lean trouble codes. (but I'm thinking this might be a bit over your head)

Luckily, I'm not a whole lot concerned since it's quite apparent that your experiences are (to say the least) limited.

Indeed.

While that statement in and of itself is true, that doesn't necessarily make it the case in this instance. Snocone has a habit of picking out what -he- considers a flaw based upon fourth hand information and then preaching it like it's gospel. He's a self proclaimed master mechanic who's publicly admitted to farming out his leaking intake manifold gaskets (2 times on the same truck), beating Dana rear axles together with a hammer and numerous other atrocities too horrible to repeat here. (IOWs, he's a shit kicker) Even if what he is saying were true, based upon what we both agree on, he deserves a double measure of the same 'no credibility' ploy as you've attempted to use on me.

Get a job as a mechanic, join i-ATN, then do a search.

You not being in the right position to be aware does not equal me spewing bullshit.
Or; state your occupation, number of years of experience, percentage of work hours doing driveline repairs/overhauls, brand sponsored and/or aftermarket certifications and which training centers you've attended and/or taught at.
aardvarkbarracuda69062:

Beat it, troll.
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

This is where you should take your own advice.
Roy wrote:

Nah. aardvarkbarracuda is another feces-hurling punk from the Ford balljoint thread that you once thought was important that I read, but then refused to say why. What was your problem there?
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

You're just another one of Snofraud's sock puppets.
aardvarkbarracuda69062:

He's unfazed, takes the flaming in stride. I don't know him, don't worry about him, don't really care whether he's an idiot, or not. It's very sporting-like to rile punks though, just seems like the right thing to do. And they enjoy it, I've been told so.
So you're some kind of hermaphrodite/platypus character, huh?
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

Like I said take you own advice.
Roy wrote:

Like you snipped:

Hmm? Skippy? Hello?
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

Yup, get use to it.
You still don't get it do ya troll boy? Let me help you out a bit. Most of the folks at this ng and others realize that the Idiot is well, a idiot. They also seem to realize that your a ass hole. As such, your pretty much ignored,. you try but you fail. You might as well go back and bury your face in the Idiot's lap. It will give you something to do and keep the Idiot occupied . Sort of a win win for the pair of you and the reader's of this ng. Swallow it all troll boy, don't make a mess..

That's funny.

Right. When he gets called on his bullshit, he turns tail and hides.

Because you wouldn't know the difference anyway.

I'm relieved to know that you'll have something to do when school lets out.

According to you, I am a punk. Make up your mind Sheryl, which is it?
aardvarkbarracuda69062:

"Yup, get use to it." But wait, that isn't SnoMan, it's bashful Roy, your balljoint feces-hurling co-star.

Punk is confirmed. You like bouncing lil' punkin in your lap as much as Roy does?
--
Make friends with a few animals. Then you will become a cheerful man
once more and nothing will be able to trouble you. -- Albert Einstein

C'mon troll boy, get with the program. The only thing bouncing in a lap, is your face in the Idiot's lap. Don't make a mess, no drooling.

lmfao. holy jumpin and down martha. barrow, you gotta be kidding. you are the biggest troll around........well steve b may be a very close ssecond, but you are still number one. you should be happy though, at least you made it to number one at something.

considered essential to torment your customers. The dealers always believed in business as usual at all costs. I don't understand it either. They're crazy. I won't ever go to a dealership unless it's closed! I'd probably buy a new car every year if they weren't so awful. As it is, I just have too much self-respect, and I never buy any. But remember the dealers aren't really under the control of Ford and GM. Ford may be dying a grisly death, but it's not like they can tell their dealers what to do. The dealers will have to act out of enlightened self-interest. It's not Ford that's insane about that particular issue, it's the dealers.
At my company we treat our customers like gold. We're scared not to.
On Wed, 02 May 2007 22:40:04 +0200, Nomen Nescio felt we'd all be better off knowing the following:

<snip>
Anyone else wonder why this troll posted using a anonymous remailer?
Gee...

Nope, he has been doing this same bs for years.