diesel power programmers

do you have one ? what is it on ? what do you like abought it ? any dislikes ?

I have a Smarty "stacked" with a TST PowerMax 3 on an '01 3500 quad cab 4x4 HO / six speed. Smarty for low end power and TST for top end. Smarty can smoke like a freight train, TST barely smokes at all if Smarty isn't programmed. Likes, power, TST can be adjusted on the fly, I have the remote version, Smarty requires the truck to be off to program, dislikes, clutch slipage...

Huh? TST was "THE" low-end fueler of choice, well before Marco got around to producing the Smarty.
IMO - with the newest variant of the TST PMCR, offering three different base fueling curves, low and high-RPM adjustments to those fuel curves, adjustable timing, duration, and fuel pressure - along with EGT and boost de-fueling (not to mention a cool-down timer and rail pressure gauge, along with EGT and boost gauges), I don't see why the majority of people would need to look any further.

The PMCR works on an '01?

Well, that's another idiot point in my column... :)
Sorry about that... I got confused with another thread, and thought the OP was asking about an '03. I now see that the OP didn't specify what year he was asking about (pretty important info. when asking about power-adders).

I'd throw some rocks at you if it wasn't for the fact I live in a glass house... ;-)
I've NEVER misread anything before, nosireee, not me... lol