Diesel prices dropping

Thanks for the link.

No groups here as I suspected, though I did see someone interested in it from 2002 (maybe moved away) and 2006.

I would not be making it IN the apartment but behind it..

Reply to
GeekBoy

Last time I was in Europe the cars were still spewing out lead. Since the fuels started getting heavily taxed, I can see why they switched.

Been to those places. Not all places have it all the time.

Though the Love's near Dallas does. I recall pulling in to buy some last year.

10 lanes and 5 were BioWillie. When I pulled in I was the only one there. By the time I pulled out the dino diesel lanes were full with trucks in waiting. That was the first time I put it in my truck. Now I see why the avoided it. MPG decreased by 1 MPG, however I saw a magazine article from 2 months ago. One of those diesel pickup truck mags. The showed some study that was done that showed torque increase with biodiesel.
Reply to
GeekBoy

Not 'round here - central CO and southern WY. Diesel seems to have remained about the same. Gasoline has risen to about that price.

Reply to
.boB

I guess your just a baby. I can remember $0.17 a gallon!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Central coast of California, where the Prices are usually higher than what I hear on the radio as being the highest (usually Hawaii):

Reg. Unleaded $3.499 (Paid today) Diesel -about $3

I've seen some gas stations upto $3.64 for reg. unleaded. I don't pay much attention to diesel cost except as a curiosity.

A co-worker has a diesel Chevy with a 34 gal. tank and 105 gal. transfer tank in the bed. He lives in Oregon, works a week on/week off schedule and doesn't buy diesel in Ca, because he can make the round trip with what he carries. Anyway, yesterday he said it's about $2.50 in Oregon.

Reply to
Ed H.