Diesel question

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has has used propane injection as a milage booster. I have little knowledge about propane injection, other than ads and articles that proclaim tremendous milage gains. I
don't believe the milage claims but think there may be enough of an increase to warrant a more detailed examination of propane injection.
No, I do not have a diesel at this time, but it never hurts to research options.
Please no "It doesn't work" comments unless there has been first hand use so you can back it up details of your experience.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and any info that may come from it.
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Remove the x for e-mail reply www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
In theory it is supposed to help diesel burn better but you are also adding energy to engine as well as there is about 90k BTU's in a gallon of propane vs about 140K in a gallon of diesel and this energy makes the heat that drives the engine. When you consider any MPG gain possible, you must also factor it against the added cost of propane too. Personally, I would not bother because it will likely never pay for itself.
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:33:04 -0600, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,