Diesel SUV's

i know the liberty, but i understand there are a few other options... what is offered now? the Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes 3.0L in what years? and what else?

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

You could get a new VW V-10 TDI Twin Turbo Touareg 2. Starting price is a bit steep at $68,320. I just added some options to one at vw.com and it went up to $82,063. If you want a used one I think they started making Touaregs in 2003 and added the diesel option in 2004.

Reply to
Nosey

well i'd like to stick with mopar and that's a bit pricy =)

im just considering options the 3 kids dont fit the back of the liberty as well as i would like and since the 2 younger ones are going to be in carseats for a while im considering options. this thought may quickly be put to pasture though because of prices.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

doesnt ford offer the excursion in diesel? depending on your budget, the H1 is available with the duramax.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nah, they stopped that a couple years ago as I recall.

I remember reading something not too long ago that they are suppose to be coming out with a diesel in the H2.

Reply to
azwiley1

Yeah they stopped that all together. No longer made. I was considering purchasing one since its bigger than the Suburban and newer Suburbans don't have diesel.

Reply to
Trent

Christopher Thompson wrote in news:d702f$471b7171 $471e2c13$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

The Sprinter is available with a diesel now. Plenty of room for kids. I've seen them full windows and seats. No idea what the prices are = try dodge.com

Reply to
Brewster