Diesel SUV's

i know the liberty, but i understand there are a few other options... what is offered now? the Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes 3.0L in what years? and what else?

--
Chris
05 CTD
Christopher Thompson wrote:

You could get a new VW V-10 TDI Twin Turbo Touareg 2. Starting price is a bit steep at $68,320. I just added some options to one at vw.com and it went up to $82,063. If you want a used one I think they started making Touaregs in 2003 and added the diesel option in 2004.
--
Ken

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:00:53 -0400, Nosey wrote:

well i'd like to stick with mopar and that's a bit pricy =)
im just considering options the 3 kids dont fit the back of the liberty as well as i would like and since the 2 younger ones are going to be in carseats for a while im considering options. this thought may quickly be put to pasture though because of prices.
--
Chris
05 CTD

Nah, they stopped that a couple years ago as I recall.
I remember reading something not too long ago that they are suppose to be coming out with a diesel in the H2.

Yeah they stopped that all together. No longer made. I was considering purchasing one since its bigger than the Suburban and newer Suburbans don't have diesel.

The Sprinter is available with a diesel now. Plenty of room for kids. I've seen them full windows and seats. No idea what the prices are = try dodge.com