DieselRam.com

Does anyone here use DieselRam.com's discussion forums? It's a great site, but I've been getting redirected to a site that sells domain names. What's up with that?

Reply to
kvand

Last update was early 2007, according to the home page which I was able to see last week. Its very possible that the domain name is now up for sale, having lapsed.

Interesting that this has been the subject of some discussion of late. It seems that CumminsForum.com is one of the best places for civilized discussion. TDR and DTR have both lost their experts, according to a few trusted sources I have. Competition Diesel apparently has one guy that know his stuff, but doesn't post an awful lot. DTO is a pain in the ass, being run by a bunch of moderator power trippers. DTR bans as many as sign up, from what I've heard. I was there a short while ago, and they got all pissy when I offered a guy a pdf file of info.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Thanks for the reply Max. I remember when they updated the site early last year. It took a while to get used to the new appearance but I soon adjusted. What I find strange is that the owner of the site (can't remeber his online name) posted a couple of threads saying how adament he was that the site was not up for sale. If it is now, he has just abandoned a great community of people and some fine experts .....Maxtorq, Tim Holt to name just a couple. I have been an infrequent poster, choosing to keep quiet if I'm not 100% sure of the answer but I did browse the forums daily. I would appreciate hearing back from you on any further information you may come across. Thanks again. Kevin

Reply to
kvand

I believe Rob Spading had it, but the name on the copyright is Rob with a different last name. I requested an update of my login info, and haven't seen it yet, thats been better than a week.

Reply to
Max Dodge