Differential plug gone

Page 2 of 2

Fine, so I was mistaken about this. Is everyone happy now? Though as I recall my 95 had a screw in, but who cares.

OK, snowjr. 8>)
beekeep
On Oct 29, 3:21 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

WRONG, hey won't post ANYTHING with an admission of ANY type that would indicate he was wrong. Now, go back to calling scores on football games would ya.

Hey, give me a break, I called the skins offense scoring one TD right on the money! Now go back to chasing road runners.
beep beep
beekeep
On Oct 29, 3:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Chasing them is more fun then working or being in here, now if I could only get Acme to start paying me for using and promoting their products!

I'd be careful using those Acme products. The way they work makes you think that they are manufatured by snowman.
beekeep
On Oct 29, 3:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Chasing them is more fun then working or being in here, now if I could only get Acme to start paying me for using and promoting their products!
Then I suggest that you look again. The DC 9 1/2 rear just uses a rubber plug now for the fill.

"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And I suggest you stfu and stop coming into a thread so late.

Natural mistake, Larry... Buggs does pop off a lot here... *eg*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

This was based on I have seen several Dodges with a pressure in rubber fill plugs. Obviuosly if it is a threaded plug it did not blow out. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Logic seems to tell me that if there was pressure on the plug, it wouldn't vibrate loose because there was pressure against the threads?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, are you out of your mind?? You attempt to introduce logic here?? <VBG>
Oh, here's a bit of info I came across. Seems that there have been more suicids of Viet Nam vet's since that deal ended than were killed during it. I read 59K. Of course GB cut's the VA's budget and closes hospitals.
Roy

Yeah.. I thought about that after I posted it..
Sort of like military intelligence or jumbo shrimp..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

hmm.. another screwing of the baby boomers, huh?
I've had 3 friends die of cancer that had Agent Orange in their tumors.. In 2 cases the VA hospital conveniently lost the biopsy samples before court time.. Makes me wonder how many of those suicides were from the "normal" past war thing and how many were terminal from cancer and other shit they got in Nam that took the faster way out..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Not so. Applying pressure to a loose plug, bolt, screw etc. can cause it to turn. But I believe the pressure required to push it all he way out would be greater than the seals. Also if the plug were tightened I do not believe the pressure inside would be great enough to loosen it.
I work in force measurement. Part of the product testing involves generating force through use of a bolt against a force transducer that measures such force. If left sitting the bolt will eventually turn itself loose.

A little touchy aren't we... must have struck a nerve. I guess I remember something about two wrongs making a right......or something like that..
Have fun
Denny

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!
Ken

<BFG>
Denny