Dixie horn or a CB????!!!

Does anyone have a Dixie Horn or a CB there getting rid of?????????

Reply to
MOPower

Does anyone have a Dixie Horn or a CB there getting rid of?????????

Reply to
MOPower

Does anyone have a Dixie Horn or a CB there getting rid of?????????

Reply to
MOPower

Does anyone have a Dixie Horn or a CB there getting rid of?????????

Reply to
MOPower

I got orange paint and a giant confederate battle flag decal.

Reply to
GeekBoy

I have 40 channel Cobra handheld CB.

Reply to
miles

do you think if he posted for a 5th time he'd get what he wants?

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Nope.maybe 5 more times.

Reply to
GeekBoy

I do have a CB here, getting rid of.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Usually takes nine or ten tries.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
MOPower

You giving it away? If so i will take it!

Storm> I do have a CB here, getting rid of.

Reply to
MOPower

You have to reply 4 more times for him to hear you

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I took it to a place that sells stuff on ebay. They said it's not worth much. Rather old GE mobile 40 channel set. Speaking of Ebay, that's a great place to look for old CB equipment

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought that was six more times?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Shipping will cost more than it's worth ;-)

Reply to
GeekBoy

That's my guess.

Reply to