DIY bedliners -- and NOT SO recent experiences?

I have a trailer that I am considering spraying with bedliner. I have a decent 5 HP compressor.
The trailer is here
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Homemade-Trailer-With-M105A2-Bed/
Its bed is somewhat rusted. I would remove rust with a knotted wire brush and properly clean out all oil with proper degreasers, etc.
My question is this. Is there anyone here who did a DUY spray job? I would prefer to hear from people who did it a while ago and gave their bedliners a chance to develop products.
Any brands that you had good/bad experiences with?
On Feb 7, 12:52 pm, Ignoramus29345 <ignoramus29...@NOSPAM. 29345.invalid> wrote:

I have in the past, used the stuff you can buy at like Autozone or Checkers and would not recommend it. Even following the procedures outline for proper use, after time and use, it would start to chip off, flake, peel. I have not used that Herculiner brand, but have heard some good comments about it. Hope that helps a little.

That's exactly the kind of comment that I wanted to hear.
thanks