DODGE DAKOTA 2001 HEATING PROBLEM

I have had a problem with the bottom heating vents at feet level since

purchase. I attempted to have problem corrected in Nov 2001. Nothing was fixed.

Last week I brought it back to dealer who had the heater scanned. He said it is either a malfunction with vent or the heater motor. He will enstall the motor (the cheapest alternative). I don't think that is the problem, as the other heating vents are working fine.

Anybody else experieced the same problem and what was the cause?

Kindly reply by posting only.

Thanks.......Big Doug

Reply to
doogmcc

Suddenly, without warning, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com exclaimed (19-Nov-06 6:25 AM):

Hmm. I have a similar problem with the vents on the driver side, left. Hardly any air comes out of them. Been like that since I bought the truck new, figured it was just a bit of poor design. Am I wrong? Is this correctable? With the heat here, it's much more noticeable than in the past - cooking on one side and properly cool on the other.

jmc

Reply to
jmc