Dodge Dakota and power windows

I am sure this is an easy question but I really do not know very much about how vehicles work and don't have the time to take it to the shop.... I have an 02 Dodge Dakota and the power windows only work
from the driver side controls, no other windows controls from the passenger doors work. All of the windows go up and down just fine but the driver has to actually do it. Any ideas why this would be happening. Also noticed that the power side mirrors no longer move using the controls, the side mirrors have to be moved manually.
Thanks!