Dodge Dakota Handling

The 2002 Dakota has a hell of a bounce in the backend when going over potholes or bad roadways. Almost lost control today on a highway doing 60 MPH. I hit a bad stretch of
road. Is this normal? I have an open bed no cap. Is there something that can be done to lesson the bounce?
Thanks
John Smith Jones wrote:

back.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!
".boB" wrote:

Yep, let some air out of the tires. I have a fiberglass cap on a 6' bed. With 32psi in the rear tires the hopping stooped and the tires wear even.
JAM
That sounds like bad shocks.